Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

companieshouse.co.uk Suspended

Well no wonder they caught it, everybody else was too moral to try and catch it themselves :rolleyes:

From some quick research it seems to the domain has ended up in the exact hands of a person I said it would. The owner of this domain runs a loan company which used to charge up to 1,575% on loans, which has since become illegal due to how it preyed on vulnerable people.

haha, you do realise that buying name at £6 and selling it for £200 is like a 3300% profit and many of us hope to sell names for much more than that? Little bit silly in my opinion bringing up that argument on here to show you have morals and others don't.

Perhaps you want to call Jeremy Corbyn and join up comrade.

Selling a domain and selling extremely inflated loans to vulnerable people who are so desperate for money, they have no choice but to accept those sorts of loans... are completely different and not even comparable.

We all sell names where the available quantity of that item is one and people have very little choice to go elsewhere. You keep telling yourself they have choice that if it makes you sleep any easier.

It's starting to seem like you may be the owner of the domain.

How many times can you be wrong in one thread? I'm happy to admit that I booked to have catchers catch it for me, they happily took my money, I would have used it, and I'd happily buy it now if the price is right. So yes I do take a slight personal exception to your views and think those views are hypocritical.

Only an immoral person would want ownership of this domain and as you seem to think it's okay to not have morals

Insulting 110% of the forum :p

I think this thread is heading in the wrong direction - maybe bringing it back on topic would be more beneficial to dominers.

The only true value this domain held is within the domain community, no end user could own this for any purpose. The value and money making opportunity is that some of us are stupid enough to think it's worth something and that's why there were pre-bids on it. In reality, it's a domain nobody would want and it's one smart people would probably stay away from.

There's a lot of nonsense in this thread. If nobody has an inkling as to how this domain could be properly utilised then I'm aghast.

Hint for the non-cognoscenti: "Trevissome Park".

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom