Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Daily.co.uk credits

Well done - wished we had been a bit more pro-active in getting this sorted sooner - I foolishly accepted Daily's promise that we would be able to use our credits, and never expected that that expired domains would re-appear in TSO Hosts control panel under the heading 'cancelled status'. I've asked for name of senior person at TSO and I'll have to take it further.

little update on this. Important for ex daily customers to check that TSO Host aren't trying to auto renew all your domains in a 2 month window i.e. from 30 days past renewal to 30 days pre renewal. Just noticed that they tried to debit us 61 separate invoices earlier today (probably thousands of pounds - haven't added it up) despite us previously deciding against auto renew on any of our daily renewals. Fortunately they haven't got our credit card details attached to our new TSO account and all of the invoices have CANCELLED on them. I've stopped the credit card that Daily had the details of and told TSO Host to remove auto renew across our account - but that instruction hasn't been acted on as yet.

Some good news - TSO Host have confirmed that we will be able to use our 109 credits for renewals - although their system hasn't configured this option yet. Hopefully will be done in next couple of days.

Congrats. Good to hear you’ll be able to use up your credits before you leave them.

You can find the domain credit in your client area> bundles

You can use them to register domain from the bundle menu as well.

Just got this info from the chat

at the moment you can't go into that bundle area and use credits for renewals which is the main reason I purchased our credits. However TSO Host have now said I can send them a list of domains and they will manually renew them using our credits.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom