Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Daniel Brown - ENVO Design

Reaction score
Is Daniel Brown on Acorn or does anyone knows how I can contact him please.

Thanks

Ok could someone please tell me if there's an edit post function? I can't see it.

@RobM Are you on a phone or laptop ? there is a little "edit" button right next to date and time of the post. Its towards the bottom left of your post. However as an exclusive member, if you can't find it maybe click report and note what you want :)

I don't like to report anything because I'm always of the assumption that I am doing something wrong rather than something not existing :p

edits.JPG

This is where it is on my view @RobM

I always figure, if I message 1 particular mod, they maybe overloaded, so using report (I assume on XF) it sends a notice to every moderator, and admin so its picked off as and when. I also assume (in my case) they would rather false alarms rather than exposure to issues. In your case, it does say you get expedited support, so I'll prob win friends here ;) I'd say its fair usage for paying customers.

Ok thanks. As I suspected that button is not on my window. Now you have confirmed where it should be I can follow it up.

Rob,

I can't edit my posts either and Admin said it was something to do with paid memberships. Might be the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overloaded is diplomatic speak for not knowing how often they are online, how long it will take, if they are active, if one has loads of issues etc hehe.

With report, it removes all the questions and whoever whenever is online gets it. :)

Anyone can edit their posts until the post is a certain 'age' (like a month...I dont remember off the top of my head), this is standard forum behaviour. If you cannot see the edit button on a recent message something is wrong, so let me know with a screengrab and browser information etc.

Another trick to get someone's attention is to put @ before the username, that tags them and they get notified e.g. @Skinner

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom