Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Dear (domain registrant)

Reaction score
This is a courtesy email to remind you that your search engine submission agreement might lapse soon.

older than the "pay to use our site builder tool" scam, but not quite as old as the "pay this bill to renew your domain and give us £50 " scam.

As long as I can still wipe my own arse I will be happy to continue :)

As a vintage old fart I resent that ageist attack on my old mate.

Then again, if we're still talking scams, you could ask him about the time I told him how to check for dodgy code in free Wordpress extensions ...

Cheers Craig - but I'm too old to remember the WP thing. I do remember us discussing organs back in 2012 :D

How old is old? And who is the oldest on here? I turned 50 a couple of months ago don't you know.

Before it lived up to it's nick-name eh :)

I suppose it's a bit pointless going to something more sedate after one of those...you'd always be hankering after the buzz.

Wouldn't want to ride anything but a moped after that. It was a real handful - a nightmare really - heavy and very awkward to handle unless in forward motion. Still, the fastest machine (two or four wheels) that I ever experienced. Too old for it all now, and stone deaf in my right ear to boot :eek:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom