Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
If there's no joy with the Nominet route I'd be happy to try and secure as many of these as possible and flagging them as 'booked' for Matt's family - any chance of someone posting a list from PRSS or making it otherwise available? Chris, I'll follow your lead on this one mate. Maybe we can get other catchers to help.
any chance of someone posting a list from PRSS or making it otherwise available?
Thanks Chris. PM sent. Thanks Dave also. Let's see what we can do if Nominet can't help.Ive pm'd the prss csv over Dale. If any one else needs please PM me. Only folks with good reason please.
Looking as his Signature - http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/members/devolution.html
champange.co.uk dropped.
I spotted this yesterday.
I'm going to auction it off next week and donate all proceeds to charity. Given the circumstances, I feel it would be wrong to sell it for personal gain.
RIP Matt.
- Rob
I spotted this yesterday.
I'm going to auction it off next week and donate all proceeds to charity. Given the circumstances, I feel it would be wrong to sell it for personal gain.
RIP Matt.
- Rob
My step-Mum dropped down dead a week ago, no sign of anything wrong, just went. Aged 63.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.