Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
That is excellent news. You have to hand it to Nominet for coming up trumps on this. I know we sometimes bitch and gripe about them but they are by far the slickest registry outfit on the planet in most respects.
Wasn't the executor action always an option?
I believe they have a 12 month period to claim the domains but in reality, without communication from Nom, very few people from outside of the domain world would know about it.
- Rob
was Matt ill or was it a bolt out of blue? i can't imagine what his parents/siblings are going through
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the letter, I was very touched by what so many people have had to say about Matt. Matt died around the 9th of November last year, it was an aortic aneurisym, I was told it would have been very quick, but it still does not heal the great loss I feel, I was widowed 4 years ago and am somewhat struggling.It would be a good idea perhaps to sell his domains, I know he wanted Devolution & Synergy ones to be kept which I think I have done. But as for putting the other up for sale I need a great deal of help I am no good with all this technical stuff.I do want someone honest to deal with this with me . I have found some companies so difficult to get any information from even with a copy of Matts death Certificate.
Barbara Warne
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.