Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains we wish we never let drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When developing our domain knowledge/skill we've all let drop domains which we later think (in hindsight) were a mistake to not renew.

Tell the world/forum about the domains you have let drop and feel a little relieved that you are not the only one who's let a great domain slip through your hands ;) I'll start with superfoods.co.uk and cornwallcottages.net.

Please don't leave me hanging ;)

Last edited:
I did, at one point, drop the-garage .org.uk, which I originally regged for a mate (who owns the garage). Luckily, I managed to get it back as ftr, but I don't have the info to put the site back up because my mate is being silly since he was burgled (definitely no interior pics and paranoia reigns).

What beats me is the way that people are catching really crap ICANN domains - I dropped one that never had a finished site on it, it is a bad name liable to receive C&D letters if used, and it only stayed up for 3 years because I was ill at cancellation time two years running. Some twit caught it ...

Mind you, some other twit registered crabfoot .com - if there's a site on that, it is nothing to do with me. Where do people get these silly ideas?

Didn't pick-up on this thread a month ago. Excuse me while I go into a massive depression and ponder things like "I wonder where my brain was that day" Still I don't think it's ever raised my blood pressure like a sale might

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom