Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DRS Complaint for Rock.co.uk denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Complaint is brief and offers little beyond unsupported assertion. In my view, the Complainant has not given enough evidence to show it has rights in the term ROCK. Equally, the Complainant has not set out to my satisfaction why the domain name in the Respondent’s hands is Abusive. Registrants in the .uk space are under no obligation to use their domain names and failure to do so is not in itself Abusive. While I can understand the Complainant’s frustration in seeing a potentially useful domain name lying unused, this is not a matter for the DRS.

http://onlinedomain.com/2014/04/29/...rants-are-not-obligated-to-use-their-domains/

However crap the complaint was the registrant was nuts to not even bother responding!

Grant

Another one down! :lol: Lots more will be coming in June once .uk is released.

However crap the complaint was the registrant was nuts to not even bother responding!

That registrant is a long, long way beyond being the first nutty one not to bother responding to a DRS.

They already use rock-its.com and .co.uk! Why didn't they just buy Rock.co.uk instead of qualifying themselves for the Hall of Shame!

They also own rockits.co.uk but haven't tried claiming rockits.com

Last edited:
I did wonder what would happen after the auction few years back but like many never used to its potential and unlikely ever will although at $1,770 they paid doubt they give a toss there unlikely to ever loose out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom