Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Finding good domains that are dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know catchers won't be giving away anything, but what about finding a list of domains that are dropping within a month to give to a catcher? I've found various lists, but they have thousands of domains in, so finding any of interest has been fruitless.

'Interesting' is quite subjective. What may be of no interest to you may be of interest to others and vice versa. You just have to spend some time looking through your lists.

What are the best places to grab these lists from? Most I'm finding are a few days past the drop...no good

I know it's subjective :) I'm not querying specific domains, just the lists people use to find theirs and then pass on the info to a catcher?

domainlore does free lists for the coming 7 days.

Grant

What are the best places to grab these lists from? Most I'm finding are a few days past the drop...no good

I know it's subjective :) I'm not querying specific domains, just the lists people use to find theirs and then pass on the info to a catcher?

You should of had a look at RobM's signature, domainview does great lists with information shown along side them like exact monthly searches.

dropace was a good resource but seems to have dropped off the planet! I use justdropped for domains that have already dropped and had success there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom