Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Flip.uk

Shame to see it dying out though with no updates on the site to tell us what is going on? Not many people seem to sell there now.

Shame to see it dying out though with no updates on the site to tell us what is going on? Not many people seem to sell there now.

Have a day off.

If you don't like the product, don't use it.

Why do people attack when you just have an opinion..? I ask as I want it back and better? No news, nothing, no updates?? Is this not sad? Good night from Thailand.......

Seems to be a genuine question.

@jamesbkk we are very careful here that do not offend anybody here :) Acorn is one large family and we all are here for networking, catching up with each other and doing good business :) Hopefully this makes sense.

Ryan currently is busy launching Brandable. As I understand, he has a clear plan for Flip. Until that, I will support him all the way with a side widget for more visibility (he is a friend).

Isn't it good if an auction site has lots of great inventory and low prices? For some time, some smart Acorn users have been buying names at Flip and flipping these at DomainLore :) .. good business ;)

All the best!
Helmuts

Why do people attack when you just have an opinion..? I ask as I want it back and better? No news, nothing, no updates?? Is this not sad? Good night from Thailand.......

Completely valid question if you didn't know what was going on with Ryan/flip , and thats only been noted on here really. There's been a few sites / forums changed hands recently.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom