Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Football.com & Basketball.com

That's why Brave was invented, which is on Brave.com. :)

Google will only do things to try to make you more reliant on them by squeezing out 'normal' sites and eventually giving you access to who pays them the most. I think their time will be up if they try that, ie removing manual access, - people are already showing signs of discontent with their business practices and I suspect we'll see far more alternative browsers (probably anonymous and ad free).

I don't see the point of using one company for browsing that ultimately will turn you into their revenue stream in a few years. I was thinking more along the lines of more people using tor-like browsers with a multitude of alternatives. Anyway we'll see if the same people that rushed to lap up google chrome when it released will leave it for alternatives.

The problem is not the changing of browser but getting search results.. bottomline is the rest all currently suck.. unless someone can demonstrate a superior (not duckduckgo either:))

No we were talking about the browser if google ever decide to remove the URL or introduce a browser ad blocker as they already talked about but of course, for a fee, you can have your ads go through it :p As for search engines sucking it's a shame but for now google is king even though I now completely ignore the top results because you can pay and they don't care how relevant (or legit) you are.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom