Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fresh Store Builder - Instant

Reaction score
Just want to say that we've just started using Fresh Store Builder Instant. Very impressed by ease of use and speed to get sites live. 5 new sites listed here:

bird care dot co uk

Not all quite finished, but getting there.

How do you think it compares to the regular fresh store builder? (if you have used it)

Not sure. I've always had to pay people to do the setup etc as it really isn't a good use of my time to mess around setting all this kind of stuff up.

However, with their instant setup it was ideal for someone like me.

Another one... accesstowers dot co uk

Nice, I only ask because i liked the results I used to get from FSB but I hated making sites, it used to drive me mad hence I haven't revisited it for a long time.
I may take a look at the free trial of instant, see if its any simpler.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes - many thanks for sharing this. Great looking sites and amazing domains. Do you mind me asking how long it took to set up each bird site? Did you choose all the products and product categories yourself?

We did try FSB some years ago - but think we chose products that were too low in value, and were never going to make much in commission. As boxerdog said we also got a bit bogged down with setting up the sites and maintaining them and the feeds. If this 'instant' FSB option is really easy to use, and maintain, then it might be worth us giving it another go with some higher value product domains.

Thanks Nigel.

Bought the domains in the last couple of weeks. Yes, chose the categories and products ourselves - although it was very straightforward.

Set up accesstowers couk in exactly 2hrs today. I timed myself.

This included updating the DNS, designing the banner, adding the categories, products and a very light touch with the meta tags and page content.

The conversion will be interesting to see so I hope you can keep us updated.

We run FSB vanilla on our tagine.co.uk website and although it gets good traffic we don't seem to convert very well.

They both look good. Just a quick question, if I may...

How do you plan to drive traffic to these? I’m guessing organic rankings and traffic will take a while to build. And PPC will probably be a tough nut to crack with competition increasing daily.

I only ask as I have a few product domains I planned to do the Amazon affiliate thing on, but never go round to it. I could do it fairly quickly with Fresh Store Instant, but I’m struggling to see how it’d be viable from a traffic perspective.

In the long term we'd like to have pics and videos added as we have quite a good size garden and get quite a selection of wild birds visiting. I took some video of a woodpecker on one of our bird feeders earlier this week.

I think if there's some interesting content then the traffic will follow.

Happy for you to supply a piece of content with a link or two for our wesbite bird-cam dot co dot uk if you're interested?

Just a quick update, Fresh Store Instant have just put all my sites onto https when I asked for help to do this...

I know someone mentioned to me that this was a reason why they'd not used Fresh Store Instant before...

Anyway - they were super efficient and helpful as previously.

I rarely plug anyone - but they are worth plugging!

Hi Phil - thanks for update - was https extra or included in prices shown on their website?

Signed up now - starting on some sites tomorrow

They are super helpful, so don't hesitate to ask for help. The first one may take a bit of time, but get's much easier the more you do. Look forward to seeing them Nigel!

I'm all for entrepreneurship and at the risk of sounding negative I think from experience will end up being a complete waste of time. I'm not doubting that the software works well. The days of take an EMD and "rank page one in a few weeks" is over, add in g will slice a dice these sites for what they are in the long term, then factor in low traffic (you could do AdWords or decent SEO campaign can't see this being a viable ROI) then we have poor conversions through high percentages of users bombing out at the checkout after they find themselves suddenly at Amazon. I think this is very nice software massaging that "get rich quick" niche aimed at domainers. Finally At the end of it all we have the potential damage done to the domain and the irreplaceable loss of time you could have spent with your family, partner or at the gym to make 29p commission.

don't see this as a get rich quick move. Looks a lot slicker and easier to use than the version we tried some years ago. Tried the product picking and works like a dream, you can check out the reviews, select decent products and add them onto the store. I know it's going to be a bit of hard graft and a few years ago wouldn't have wanted to spend time doing this but no problem now. Still got some nice product domains, and some get a little bit of traffic - so worth a try. Seems sensible to get some sites up and be pleased if they earn a few quid a week each. We're going to concentrate on higher value products so commission should be better than the silly choices we made with our first effort some years ago. Not sure all buyers will bomb out. Most of us buy from amazon and they're good with refunds and returns so customers know they're protected. If you do a bit of the work in selecting nice products and product choices then some might come back to your site. This is only going to be a sideline for us - and using domains that aren't doing much else - looking forward to starting and earning that first 29p :)

Yep, if it was that easy to make money, I guess everyone would be doing it!

From what I understand, the Fresh Store sites that do best, are those that are mainly blogs with a shop on the side...

If you Google Hawk 250, I think the second search result is a FS site - which is certainly doing well for itself.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom