Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

GoDaddy auction, bid and counter offer??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I saw a name on a GoDaddy auction I fancied. It was currently at auction with a price of $499. I offered $280, expecting a counter offer and fully expecting to up my offer but the counter offer came back as $1,500,000!!!! :confused: :eek: :confused:

Whats that all about then?

Maybe someone got abit too excited seeing an interested buyer (which must be a rare occurance to them) so hoped that they could ramp up the price as they dont have a clue how buyers work.. Pretty foolish that isnt it.. Was it a really top notch domain name?.. If things like that happen just let it go.. Stick to your original price level.. If you wanted to pay even like £2k you would have offered more initially! but dont be ramped up in bids, ever :)

Play it cool for a few weeks and counter offer $750K

[don't actually do this]

I wish I had that kind of money. It is quite a good generic two word .com but I don't know what kind of medication the owners on.
I might of stretched to the original $499 but that counter offer knocked me for six and knocked my interest away. Just a waste of time really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom