Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Guaranteed 25% more income than sedo pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If anyone has domains parked with sedo pro, i will pay 25% more fixed for 3 months.

It would be based on average of last 3 months income, providinig each month is reasonably steady.

Site shuld be earning min £25 per month.

If interested PM me.

3 months!

The guy at the top of the page is paying 4 years !

From what I understand the offer is for an "alternative parking" service, where for 3 months at least he offers to return 1/4 more...

25% more

Thats right.

You park domains with me, I give you 25% more than you get with sedo for 1st 3 months guaranteed.

In relation to this you dont sell them to me.

You get paid at the end of each month.

This is suitable for domains with fairly steady income. At the end of 3 months you can continue or do whatever you want.

What feed provider are you using? Do you offer similiar stats to ND etc.
Do you have a site and examples of the parking pages?

Thanks

The key thing is....you make more money

I have my "own" e.g tireless.co.uk, or I would use one of the half a dozen services you aleady know, but I am a "bulk provider" to many of them.

So i might get paid half as much as normal because of the volume of traffic I push (10,000 domains). You get more.. I get some. You are guaranteed income.

So you are guaranteed to earn more than you currently earn.

So try a few... if you like it try more. If not, go back to how you are.

You would continue to get stats on clickthroughs etc, but that information would be not affect your income.

So are you saying that if we earned 100 a month (to make the math easy) you would guarantee 125 EXACTLY, or you would guarantee AT LEAST 125? In other words, would there be more than 25% upside depending on the name and traffic, or is the math just...

(month 1 + month 2 + month 3)/3*1.25

...for each of months 4, 5 and 6?

The guarantee

Is that you will earn 25% more yes. The income is fixed though at that. At the end of 3 months I will offer to continue at the rate or not depending on how it has performed.

But the figure is calculated on the average over the previous three months.

you pay more

...I think it would be foolish of people who have built up a 'rappor' with sedo employe's....enjoy a first class service..sometimes within the hour with email answers....who give freely , advice that can increase yor domain income from other countries....too leave all that ,for a promise from some unknown..offering so little?.....NO WAY......zee

Yeah, 25% is not a lot to throw away potentially years of good relations, especially if the result after 90 days is a thumbs down on continuing the payments at the same increased level.

On the other hand, if it's paid up front (to protect the domain owners, who are having to put their trust in the "unknown") then it's a nice deal if you're less concerned about the Sedo relationship.

Relationships

25% bottom line guaranteed profit increase is pretty material for most businesses! Some of you guys are all clearly very very wealthy!

If trying out an alternative affects your relationship... maybe its not much of a relationship. Some domains do better on Sedo, some dont. I would say I have a good relationship with Sedo, I presume they'd like it to be exclusive, but it isn't and that has not been a problem. As far as I can tell what they do, they do very well, and a bit of competition does not make them feel insecure.

Not everyone has time to chop and change and try out the alternatives.

To start with a new agent, you may not get the best rates so you are a bit locked in.

Say you put 10 domains with me, 5 are doing "well" so I carry on with them. 5 aren't so you put them back with sedo. I cant see a situation where at least half of any portfolio would stay with me as long as the owner wanted that. You are optimising your portfolio without risk.

During this time... you may also be made an offer for your domain (my actual objective is to make you offers you cant refuse, but I need to touch and feel the revenues directly).

Revised offer (and only offer on the market that guarantees an increase):

25% more than you are earning on Sedo Pro
paid on day 1 for the following 3 months.
Thereafter one month in advance.#

If you are interested, please pm a list of your domains earning £25 or more per month, along with last 3 months history.

Last edited:
ppc income

.....you appear out of nowhere....your site is second class 1man affair...no banking credentials.....I suppose there are mugs out there...........z

?

Its about earning cash not looking good? Internet users are traditionally suspicious of fancy design. You get paid up front 25% more than you are currently earning, just for changing a DNS entry. Seems good to me! We all have to start somewhere.

Reactions: rob
petergskipton said:
Its about earning cash ....... We all have to start somewhere.

trouble is peter we're all earning already, we've started a while ago and tried lots of schemes - the result that we mainly use sedo and ND is not due to luck but through experience, true they may not pay the most but a simple reliable service is more than acceptable. Its not just parking earning its sales, control and stats as well - what ever third parties envolved means they take a cut?

Good luck - few good recommendations may sway the vote :-D a more apparent system may install some more confidence - a website? a control panel, an example? even a clearer indication of what you'd do with the domains would help?

Last edited:
General

The reason for not guaranteeing beyond 3 months is that without having a chance to analyse the IP source of the traffic, you dont know how real it is and I dont know what any existing parking company does. I would anticipate it would carry on beyond the three months. If in that time your parking on your other domains has increased by 45% you might want to take it back!

With respect to a control panel, as your income is fixed you dont need one. All you do is switch the DNS my way, and if you dont like it switch them back.

With respect to what I do with the domain, it will depend on what the domain is. For some popunders and overs are relevent, adding in special offers etc. For others not.

It may be I just park them with someone I have a 85% deal with, or I loadup relevent affiliate traffic from cj.com or similar.

This is a real offer, but the feedback will shape the offer. Once I have sufficient feedback I will do a pretty site and maybe a name that combines a selection of the words "Domain" "bespoke" "rolls" "roysc" "Trustmeimadomainer" or whatever :)

Last edited:
I think peter's offer is a faitly simple arbitrage.

1. Peter will be signed up to take advantage of a better percentage with say sedo.com, namedrive or any other provider or may even do direct with google. Thus he getd to keep a higher proportion of the revenue generated.
2. There is no risk it it for him as the difference between what the "common" user gets and he gets will enable him to offer up more cash then currently to compensate (25%). He also minimises the downside (for him) by limiting to 3 months.
3. He maximises his upside because he has capped your revenue at a fixed amount.
4. There is nothing wrong with such a scheme and both parties may indeed benefit. So good luck.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom