Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Healthcare.uk on DomainLore - am I missing something?

Reaction score
The current bid for healthcare.uk on DL is over £30k.

Not to distract from the auction or undermine it in any way, but am I missing something?

The .co.uk doesn’t resolve, its not a keyword like “insurance”.

Any thoughts?

I don't dislike .uk domains per say; it's just based on usage, it's clear that no-one is really interested in them generally. That may change. My issue is more than I think the whole .co.uk and .uk domains being disconnected is just bad for users of websites. Feel like it hurts the industry, for domainers too. There's no logic behind it; just a cash grab by Nominet.

I'm betting a 35-40k end price for this domain but even 30k has surprised me so could go a lot higher.

To me, it's more interesting what the sale price means for the .co.uk domain

All valid points of course. I'm gonna guess 42k

£30,450 in the end.

Also in the last few hours someone also bought Cozy.co.uk (the American spelling of cosy) for £1,500 which surprised me.

Overpriced. Will sit broken and empty for 10 years before it's dropped again.

Hope its not on fasthosts .Will defo get renewed

Ha! I see a couple of the Fasthosts names are still yet to drop. Seems to be a select few... jme.uk was one I was watching today, didn't drop.

Good news for .uk and understandable that it's drawn interest during the times we're in! It's definitely a head turner though at 30k+!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom