Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I set this website up about 8 months ago, has annual revenue so far of around £3,000+, easily managed site and CMS with simple drag & drop editing. According to the statistics provider that come's with the CMS there has been over 86,000 page hits since inception. It has a number backlinks and is also advertised on a few gardening related sites and directories. The annual revenue can easily be more than the current figures stated as I didnt put up any buy now buttons or payment facility for the first 3 months. Once I did there was over £1.5K of sales within the first two months (apparently impulse sales account for nearly 70% of all purchases on the net and this showed once I added the payment facility - currently Paypal).

I know quite a bit about this industry as I ran my own landscaping business for 6 years until I damaged my back and had to pack it in. I will include all my suppliers details with the sale.

Here's the site: www.HedgingPlants.org

Currently has a page 2 listing with Google for the term 'hedging plants'. According to Google stats, the keywords 'hedging plants' has 2,900 exacts for UK searches.

The site is actually linked with another website I have set up: www.BulbNursery.co.uk, and both can be included in any propective sale.

I believe the Gardening & Plant industry is a good prospect. I am only considering selling the site as I have a number of projects in the pipeline.

Offers invited either for each individual site or as a pair.

Both sites are already trading, both are ready to go 'as is' and I would be prepared to offer 3 months support to any buyer, should they need it.

Although there has been a few interested parties for these sites I just thought I would add some more info to the thread;

The Bulb Nursery were contacted by Which? magazine last week asking for spring bulbs as they will be running an article for the Home & Garden division in the near future. This just goes to show that the sites are attracting more and more attention. Not bad really, as both sites are just under 12 months old! Being featured in Which? magazine should also help to drum up more traffic & sales.

Of course, I can show all evidence of traffic, revenues, contacts, etc. Any interested parties please either message me here @ Acorn, post in this thread, or email me at sales (at) bulbnursery.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom