Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Hello from a new member — aged domain investor

Joined
May 13, 2026
Posts
2
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone,

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself before getting into things.I've been working with aged and expired domains for a couple of years, mostly focused on Casino, iGaming, and SEO niches.

Recently started operating more formally under Rexus Domain.I know AcornDomains is primarily UK-focused, so I'm here mainly to learn from the community and connect with experienced investors.

Always good to hear different perspectives on the market.

Looking forward to help and being part of the forum.
 
Hi everyone,

Just joined and wanted to introduce myself before getting into things.I've been working with aged and expired domains for a couple of years, mostly focused on Casino, iGaming, and SEO niches.

Recently started operating more formally under Rexus Domain.I know AcornDomains is primarily UK-focused, so I'm here mainly to learn from the community and connect with experienced investors.

Always good to hear different perspectives on the market.

Looking forward to help and being part of the forum.

Welcome to Acorn Domains!! Btw, for gaming and casinos - you might wish to establish contact with Gname. .. you could ask help to @NiceNICDomainServer - maybe they can make an introduction :) .. of course, if your domains are good :)
 
Welcome 🙂

We’ve seen some monetization cases recently with aged/expired domains traffic.
Curious whether you’ve experimented with traffic monetization yet, or focus on buying/selling for now?
 
Top Bottom