Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

'High End' website Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy another website, what I'm looking for is a site with the following;

A premium domain name (.co.uk or .com only) Might consider other extensions.

Has been up and running for at least a year.

No forums or sites that need more than a couple of hours of work a day.

It needs to have revenue of at least £500+ a month.

Revenue can come from advertising or affiliate accounts.

Most of the traffic needs to come from organic listings (no PPC)

I know I'm not going to get the above for 12 months revenue and I'm willing to pay 24-36 month income for the right site. I might consider a higher multiple for a site with a lot of history.

A good example of what I'm looking for is a site I brought off here last year, www.babynames.co.uk.

We have £50,000 - £400,000 to spend on the right site.

Please PM me with anything that meets the above.

Thanks

Hi Scott,

You seem to always ask the same question every week.

Is this because your not getting the site your are looking for? You must have had a few emails by now so can you list why you rejected some sites, was it topic? ages etc...

Have the above might help save time for both paries involved.

Thanks

Hi, to be honest I've only ever been offered a couple of sites that fit the above, one I brought (babynames.co.uk) and another one offered recently wasn't a niche we knew enough about to invest £300k (accident claims). Have a couple of PM's I need to reply to from today but apart from that nothing has been offered. I guess this might be the wrong place to ask but I've given up looking on Flippa etc so if anyone has any other suggestions on where to post a wanted ad please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, its just that I mentioned a fashion site and you said you would probably not be interested in fashion, so wondering if you should add it to the list of "not interested".

Only trying to help and yes Flippa gets worse every day! :)

Hi Scott
I am a little confused by your comments as the site I offered you fits all of your requirements listed above.

Are you sure you are not setting your sites to high and your offers to low.......

Simon

Hi Simon, FilmExtras is still of interest to me and in fact I'm watching it closely on Flippa (I've already bid on it twice if you check). It was just a bit too expensive for the revenue it was producing when you offered it to me as I think it was about 5 years revenue. It's a nice site, what's the reserve set at by the way? PM me if you don't want to make it public.

Scott

Scott... accident claims is rocket salad not rocket science LMAO :rolleyes:

Leadgen is leadgen.

Hi, to be honest I've only ever been offered a couple of sites that fit the above, one I brought (babynames.co.uk) and another one offered recently wasn't a niche we knew enough about to invest £300k (accident claims). Have a couple of PM's I need to reply to from today but apart from that nothing has been offered. I guess this might be the wrong place to ask but I've given up looking on Flippa etc so if anyone has any other suggestions on where to post a wanted ad please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, sorry to jump in on the post but who is offering the accident claims website for £300kt? Could be interested if the multiples are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom