Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal hotuk / co / uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Posts
16
Reaction score
0
It's available now, would like to hear members opinions was it worth of registering ?
 
HotUK - We can live in hope :cool:

You'll soon know if it's worth something....

Some-one else will register it !

In this case I think it will be around a while for you to register !

Don't see much value in the name I'm afraid. Other's may disagree..

All the best,

Steve.
 
If somebody else registers it I wont regret it :) Registering and monetizing it two different things :) I have plenty other domains to register but I have not that much experience in finding a good generic name which could bring some money. So that's my main purpose of hanging around in here to get this experience from You guys.
 
Good for you, and I certainly wish you all the very best with getting some great names.

But if you suspect a name may have worth you should register it, yes ?

If you suspect it isn't worth anything, why ask for an appraisal ?

I do take your point though. We're all trying to learn on here. So, good luck.

Hope you find some great names !

Cheers,

Steve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom