• Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal hspda.co.uk Apraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Posts
7,515
Reaction score
56
hsdpa.co.uk Apraisal

Hi Guys

I am looking for an apraisal on hsdpa.co.uk
Its some kind of new technology comming out for Laptops I heard about a couple of months back.

I finally grabbed the name a couple of days ago and already had an enquiry on it.

What would you value you the name at? Not sure if I want to sell it yet!
 
Last edited:
Blimey just had this back from him after I didnt reply

Hi Sean

Offer £1500 plus Vat

Further to telecon. Thanks for phoning.
I am prepared to offer £1500 plus Vat today.

My offer is valid for 10 days only.

Best
 
I think its genuine - The guy asked me to call him about 7:30 this morning, He told me he was an accountant and was buying it for a company which intials are H S D P A.

I told him I was not going to sell cheap as its going to be a massive buisness (these new type of high speed cards) and T-Mobile are launching the first HSDPA Card later this month, with Vodafone and Oragne to follow.

I blew him out of the water to start with, asking 15k ;) He told me the most they could afford was £1,000 I told him that was not enough.

I have a feeling this name will be used to sell these new cards.

And with a second offer minutes later of £1500 + VAT I am tempted but.....
 
If his offer is for 10 days then let him sweat.

It all depends on if you need the cash, however if you envisage these cards being big buisiness then it may be prudent to wait a while to see what comes up.

If the company really is H S D P A then they should also want the name for a bag of sand in 1,5,10 months time.
 
firestars said:
If his offer is for 10 days then let him sweat.

It all depends on if you need the cash, however if you envisage these cards being big buisiness then it may be prudent to wait a while to see what comes up.

If the company really is H S D P A then they should also want the name for a bag of sand in 1,5,10 months time.

Yup good advice! :cool:

Thanks mate, I will leave it a few days and prob sell the name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom