Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Investigatory Powers Bill

Yeah, it's not good.

I think I'll start taking some steps to hide my tracks a little, I already use a VPN now and then, might just turn it on a bit more.

It's designed so they can easily locate anyone who doesn't buy into their lies.

You're fucked then, Brewsters...!
Even if they ever did tell the truth you'd insist it was lies behind some sort of conspiracy.

You're fucked then, Brewsters...!
Even if they ever did tell the truth you'd insist it was lies behind some sort of conspiracy.

Haha, you're probably right about the first part.

Did you follow the farce that was supposedly Thomas Mair's trial....absolute joke...might aswell just rip up the legal procedures system.

Did they not even investigate her existence before going to trial, then? ;)

Did they not even investigate her existence before going to trial, then? ;)

You're very close...they only showed a CGI of 'her body' at the scene in case the jury were too upset by a photo. Unbelievable.

Draconian law. I get the impression that few in government understand how the internet works.

I'm certain that if they want to watch you they already can - but this mass data collection is scary

The value of that sort of data must be enormous. Creates some dangerous incentives. What happens when hackers get their hands on it - or what happens when we elect a demagogue who decides to check our political beliefs to suppress their opponents?

So now they can do it legally as opposed to the years they’ve been doing so illegally having the power isn’t the same as the ability, Does anyone think they’ll be able to recruit the right people with the a government salary?

Mass data collection means it takes them even longer to wade through it? It will cause as much inconvenience to the hardcore fanatics ,crooks etc as a bobby on a bike

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom