Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction kev.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only real domainers own their first name in .co.uk format, the .org.uk guys are just wannabe domainers or live in weird places like Swansea :p

i once met a .org.uk domainer who was a goat herder, crazy people i tell ya...

mwahahaha

-BG

Funny that, I once met a .co.uk domainer who was so eager for someone to mistake him for someone famous and love him, he got someone to take a picture of him getting out of a Ferrari, used it as his facebook profile picture and then redirected TheOnlyWayIsEssex.co.uk to the Facebook profile page ;)

He also lived in Milton Keynes which is approx 90 miles away from Essex so close but no cigar

Crazy people these domainers.......

LMAO - I tell you what... we should auction this off and give the funds to a little boy called Henry who I've been asked to help raise money for here in MK. He has just been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma cancer and due to start Chemo next week. The parents, friends and family are holding an auction night at Kiln Farm club (mk) on the 9th March. I believe monies will be used to take him on a once in a lifetime trip to Disney land America.

Just a thought :)

Last edited:
Funny that, I once met a .co.uk domainer who was so eager for someone to mistake him for someone famous and love him, he got someone to take a picture of him getting out of a Ferrari, used it as his facebook profile picture and then redirected TheOnlyWayIsEssex.co.uk to the Facebook profile page ;)

He also lived in Milton Keynes which is approx 90 miles away from Essex so close but no cigar

Crazy people these domainers.......

hahahaha, mark copied me not the other way around... i had the ferrari first :) plus i registered that domain prior to any tv show too which proves they all copied me, mmwwwaaahaahahahahahaha, sugarhut around 60miles away, hehe, i know this because we have family members planted all around essex, ssshhhh dont tell anyone though...

I'm flattered they copied me, understandable really :p

Kevin just buy it, you know you want too, tbo would be rude not to buy... Plus you can rub it in franks face that you own a real name and not a dodgy .org.uk :p

Plus doug needs more number plates so help the guy out :)

Kevin just buy it, you know you want too, tbo would be rude not to buy... Plus you can rub it in franks face that you own a real name and not a dodgy .org.uk :p

Plus doug needs more number plates so help the guy out :)

I have to be honest Barry, I am surprised you haven't bought it ready to name your unborn child Kev ;) or are you holding out for Rob to auction off Baz.co.uk on domainlore so your daughter can bid on it whilst your having your manicure ? :rolleyes:

Just back

Just had facial and need some money guys to pay for next one:)

Doug

I have to be honest Barry, I am surprised you haven't bought it ready to name your unborn child Kev ;) or are you holding out for Rob to auction off Baz.co.uk on domainlore so your daughter can bid on it whilst your having your manicure ? :rolleyes:

hehehe my little frankster... we sneakily found out at the 4d baby scan that we are having another little girl so kev doesn't quite work, lol

Rob has asked me a few times now about baz.co.uk but i bloody hate the name, i also hate the name barry too but all my fans know me by this name so i'll keep it for now sadly...

Now Kev buy kev.co.uk - Doug needs some botox

What about changing your name bazza ? Perhaps let charity auction decide... as long as you do it properly deedpoll and all that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom