Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Kevin Moore are you here?

Reaction score
TAG MOORE-IE

Nah Kev's not, he's reachable by email but has patch service.

He's following his Eco Living dream. I can send him a text message for you but he only turns his phone on sporadically.

His name on here is @Systreg

Has Kev finally followed his nomad dreams?

Nah Kev's not, he's reachable by email but has patch service.

He's following his Eco Living dream. I can send him a text message for you but he only turns his phone on sporadically.

His name on here is @Systreg

Hope he's having fun. I bought his portfolio of domains before he left, great investment it was too.

I've sent him an email, and a text, hopefully when he gets reception he'll be in touch.

Ian, last I spoke to him he was on working the logistics of moving the pets/animals, and had made a half way step while finalising his end location. I've been a little in my own world lately after major surgery so been a good few months since we spoke, but hopefully all going well :)

@Skinner, thanks for email and text, I'm here now :) @4ndy, I'll send you an email this morning.

@ others, long time no see. I've not been doing anything domain related since I last posted on here sometime around May/June 2016. I've been away doing eco related stuff in different places, and getting some first hand experience in the things that interest me. I haven't been doing quite as much lately as I've been having some heart issues since December, but I'll battle on regardless :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom