Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

learningfromplay_co_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
e.g. a child adult, dwarf near, in etc would give a visual indicator ditto with all product pics?

yes i agree, i would hire a "shortage" (collective noun) of adult dwarves for the day and dot them around the images to give a visual perspective on each item.:p

Some very strong feedback here thanks and the perspective issue seems to be one of the biggest.

I had raised the issues that when searching, Google displayed images of cardboard products and this LFP was displaying just the cardboard cut out and others were showing completed products being played with.

I do like the idea of splitting out the larger items and perhaps identify them clearly as to play and interactive with, other than the smaller ones that you simply sit around a table and paint etc.

My Partner recently pointed out that these types of products are very 'now' in the arts and crafts arena and they are often featured in magazines.

Thanks once again to all for your constructive input

I think we all found it a bit of a pleasure. Makes a nice change being asked to review something thats more than a PPC template. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom