Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Linkedin sponsored ads

I'd be interested to test this too, but the audience filtering seems limited by being so highly structured.

Would have made a huge difference if you could target profiles by keyword.

Has anyone tried connecting with people from companies that maybe interested in buying your domain and then messaging them directly via linked in? Just wondering what peoples thoughts where on this method vs advertising via linkedin.

If he is clueless about what domain name is, it is really irritating. I found the company owner of "smith consulting", who is an owner for 19 years (according to LI), send inmail asking whether he would buy smithconsulting.co.uk. Answer: No thanks!

I tried using Linkedin ads to promote about 6 of my mid-range domains, I saw an offer from Linkedin a while back for £100 free credit, spent £50 of my own money, paused my ads and then Linkedin offered me another £75 free credit. Didn't convert into even a single offer (the domains were priced but with the option to make an offer).

I do still think there is some potential here for others to try, I wouldn't totally count it out. I'd recommend everyone at least find one of the free credit offers to do a trial.

Sounds good, anyone got their advert to share... even if in private, I have a few domains I'd be willing to throw up and share the results, Cheers.

I've got a couple of ads running on two of my premium domains, targetted at very relevant end users from Director level up. Getting clicks but no offers... at least they are looking!

Where are you sending the clicks to? I would sign up for mouseflow or similar and install the tracking code, you can then observe what people are doing when they land!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom