Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LLL.co.uk Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for an lll.co.uk for under £300 preferably will have an S or a G as one of the letters.

Thanks

Thanks I am following DL, I am waiting for the right domain to jump out at me abd it doesn’t have to have a G or an S.

Thanks for your suggestions they are not quite what I am looking for.

Thanks anyway

Thanks for your suggestions, I have now found a domain and am no longer looking.

That's a lln not a lll...
Yes, but it has "s" in it so I thought I would still let Borris know I had it just in case he didn't mind it being a lln!

Still thanks for the bad rep just for trying to help a fellow member, maybe you need to learn when to give bad rep! Its meant for bad advice (or people like you just posting the get their post count up with your pointless comment point out the obvious of what I posted!), not for people who are trying to be helpful!

Even if my domain was slightly off topic, it could still have been helpful for what Borris was looking for had he not found an lll to suit his needs!

@ Borris, glad you found a domain and hope the project goes well :)

Woah just a minute, I never left you bad rep, so get your facts straight before you go falsely accusing people!

All I did was point out that your domain was a lln and not a lll!

So it looks like you've upset someone else mate, as the negative rep wasn't anything to do with me.

Even if my domain was slightly off topic, it could still have been helpful for what Borris was looking for had he not found an lll to suit his needs!

Post a thread requesting a domain and see the barrage of unrelated crap domains you receive via PM (at the very top of your budget).

That will then help you understand why people post very specific requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom