Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

londonads.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet because he's drunk he's deciding to argue the point just for the sake of it.

I wish - went to bed for a couple of hours - woke up to-late for the Pub, just to wake-up and read your Bollocks. (I am on my third whiskey though)

In the long-run it's about constructive comments and criticism. Monkey I'm sure your a nice guy. There isn't a 'post-to-date-race' though, take a deep breath and learn about domains.

Why don't you post one or two of your own - or even a couple of sales todate

He's definitely been on the sauce :) I'll keep back.

I have missed Acorn, for a week. God knows why..

Redemption (clearly not the same Redemption, from the early Domainstate days) I'm glad you found a Buddy in Monkey. two peas in a pod

Last edited:
I've posted way more per day than I'd have liked to - but given the recent Nominet announcements, a lot of other people have done the same. The thread going to 81 pages pretty much proves that point...

I stand by my original post on this thread - it was constructive criticism, and was ultimately of value to the OP if he chooses to listen to it.

I don't sell domains so I have nothing to post on that front. I've purchased one or two though, so I do feel qualified enough to value a domain. And I can certainly recognise a 'not worth reg fee' domain when I see one.

I don't sell domains so I have nothing to post on that front.

I've purchased one or two though,

This is getting better by the minute - Surely you remember, whether you purchased just one domain or two ?

Never sold a domain ? but understands (no less an expert) on all the what's and whys even on a global Gtld

Didn't meant to cause any arguments lol , i thought the extension fit quite well , as in london ads on the net .

I think .net is fine, plenty of big sites out there on that extension. Sure you will have leakage to .com, but if its not available or way too expensive and you like the name, .net is great alternative

If anyone’s like's “geo ads” here are a few free uk
coventryads.com, sheffieldads.com liverpoolads.com, birminghamads.com

Globally lack of development speaks volumes in com let alone net? What does “geo ads” add that’s not covered by multitude established out there? Can it offer what there not? Other than being named after the location which for me that doesn’t make investment attractive? don't see any value ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom