Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

looking for people with ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Evening

I have decided to setup a sort of company to help/advise/raise money/guide online startups.We have had lots of meetings with VC's and investors/mentors and looks like the first one is about to come off.

This is what we can do for you:

Put you in an environment which is stimulating
Invest £100,000 plus
Allow you to play
I am not directly looking at profit generating business's but things that are just interesting with huge potential and can be disruptive and fun.

I think it helps if you know who I am. I have already created 3 online business's with in excess of £1 million turnover each and decent profit's.....none of which I am actively involved day to day. I also like to mess around a lot and laugh.

So as we are looking to do a few more of these startups then ping me if interested and come and chat.

Doug

Doug,

Do you have any contacts in the hotel industry?

I have investment already in a new company but I'd consider selling shares to someone who could make calls to the "right people"

stuff

Khaled I have loads of contacs/friends in loads of industries. Just come and see me.

Samwer Brothers have a simple model....copy a US player. There are many similar things in the uk, such as Oxygen Acceleror, Whitehorse, White Bear Yard, Ignite100, etc etc This is not what we are looking to do. Our model is to help others to advance their model, but rather than doing 10/20/30 at once and hoping we will take 1 or 2 and help.

Doug

can you provide a little more info?

I have had a number of ideas that I think could be lucrative but in reality I would need guidance in how to pursue them plus a little investment.

What are you offerring here?

Drago

I will make it simpler

Rather than explaining anything in detail, mainly because I don't do details:)

Here is my blog www.droug.co.uk.

Financially this makes little difference to me, but I think I may have fun.

If you want to know more PM and come and see me in Lichfield

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom