Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Marketing Agency Recommendations

JMI

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one for a sustained SEO, Adwords, social media campaign. They don't have to be a mega corp, just know their stuff - would rather avoid a one man band unless exceptional. When I see 19 y/o marketing manager I'm thinking he wouldn't have even been alive when Adwords came out, how can he really know it that deeply. It doesn't mean to say he's not any good at his job but I don't really want to be smashing cash for people to learn the ropes.

...but do you really want the highly experienced 49yo who demands big bucks to implement outdated techniques?

I think a guy in his 40s can keep up with the moving feast that is SEO, it's not rocket science and if you've been learning every year since you started the incremental new bits like schema and amp don't become a huge challenge.

@JMI - I could recommend someone to you, the guys I have in mind are not big agency but not a one man band, might be just the level you are after and the main man knows his stuff.

Bronco were recommended to me a while back.

We didn't push ahead with that particular project, but they may be what you are looking for.

More people at a company means more expensive.

I think a guy in his 40s can keep up with the moving feast that is SEO, it's not rocket science and if you've been learning every year since you started the incremental new bits like schema and amp don't become a huge challenge.
Hi @Admin, if it is ok,could I get the details as well please. Many thanks

More people at a company means more expensive.

True. But if you're really really good at SEO* AND a one or two person team, aren't you more likely to be building sites yourself and raking in the cash than working for others? Beyond a certain size, that model's no longer viable and consultancy has to be relied on to pay the bills.

(*note my important qualifier)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom