Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

network.co.uk drops today

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like it was a typo then:

Name & Registered Office:
OGILVY AND MATHER ADVERTISING LIMITED
10 CABOT SQUARE
LONDON
E14 4QB
Company No. 03078668

Last edited:
Dont think your allowed to post whois details on the web, specially in a thread with Jay in it :)

Joe said:
Thanks a lot Godfrey! Network domain is not dropping!

I have had no sleep the last 2 days because I have been on the nominet site continually hitting refresh hoping to catch network domain as soon as its available!

:mad:

Do you think it will be today?

This is driving me crazy because me and my brother are doing 8 hour shifts turnabout to get this domain. As soon as its available i'll be off to 123-reg to register it.

thats funny

I think you find it was owned by Ogilvy and Mather all along and was just spelt wrongly when first registered. I bet that guy doing 8 hour shifts to manually reg it is pissed off, some people never learn.

Look on the brightside Joe, atleast you can goto bed now. :p

Some big boys just dont keep in touch with their domains, as we have seen.

It's good skills to keep an eye on good generics.

To the dude who was watching with 123-reg. Been there, done that, got a T-shirt. That was it.

Try www.dropmail.co.uk, generally 150000000% better than watching, you can do it while at the pub.

Last edited:
i can 99% guarantee it was a domainer that "reminded" them to renew it!

jonno said:
i can 99% guarantee it was a domainer that "reminded" them to renew it!

My thoughts exactly. Only time will tell if the same domainer did a deal to buy it off them once renewed.

Hard work = domain name returns.

Those who come to this forum thinking they will make a bomb need high explosives in between their love sacks.

apd said:
That would be me then. :-D

well done in finding it!

tbh if i had found out it was a multinational company like that i wouldn't have mentioned it to them!

did they say thanks :rolleyes:

Registrant was 'Olgivy and Mathel' I believe.... type that into google and it asks "Did you mean: Ogilvy and Mather " :)

Hardly rocket science to track, and you have to feel sorry for domain holders that Nominet's prenom team dont track in instances such as these.

jonno said:
did they say thanks :rolleyes:

Nahh, it was just a call centre somewhere in India.

hi everyone I am new

Hi there, I am new to all this what does drop mean ? what is for sale ? and how can I buy ? anyone help please , all this sounds exciting.:confused: :p

Pm Joe he'll tell you how to pick up a dropped prenom!

I have thought of a different method for catching prenoms. I want all tag holders to pm me your addresses so I can come round and cut your telephone/cable connection the night before dropping. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom