Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Fresh Store Builder New FSB Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Posts
55
Reaction score
3
I've just finished a new fresh store builder template.

demo: http://www.freshstoretemplates.com/shopdeluxe
documentation: http://www.freshstoretemplates.com/documentation
download: http://www.freshstoretemplates.com/shoppica/

I've added loads of options and features including:

  • Drop down category menu
  • Left or right sidebar position
  • x2 layout styles
  • Ajax product sorting
  • Special offer / best seller carousel
  • Facebook & Twitter stream blocks
  • x2 Custom HTML areas
  • Positionable 'related' products
  • and more!

Compatible with v3x
 
Last edited:
You sure your allowed to take someone else's theme & port it to FSB to re-sell it? If so then Ok, if not its a tad rude & cheeky?
BTW the drop down menu is skeewif in chrome/win7 ;)
 
If I bought the template and resold it as my own design then yeah, but I didn't claim anywhere I designed it, just coded it to fsb, I stated that clearly on my site so not trying to deceive or rip anyone off.
Dave @ pricetapestrytemplates.com does template matching all the time.
 
To all who purchased this template, I hope to release an update next week with some fixes and improvements, you won't lose any configuration done via the control panel.

BTW the drop down menu is skeewif in chrome/win7

Ta for pointing that out, will be fixed for the next update
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom