Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

One word premium .co.uk's £xx,xxx+ budget

Ultra Premium domains in the UK finance industry are very pricey. Examples, creditreport.co.uk sold at 300k while a couple yrs back, i did see carinsurance.co.uk listed at a2z.co.uk for 9m pounds. Your budget might require some digilence 2 get the domain of your choice. Goodluck with search.

Thanks, but creditreport was a one in a million end user sale, and car insurance hasn't sold after years of advertising.

Im not looking for a particular domain, and I'm not limited to the finance niche.

I'm not looking for insurance.co.uk for £50k.

I know my budget is fair given the market and the fact I've done a few deals through this thread.

Actually, it was freecreditreport.co.uk that sold for 300k. Freecreditreports.Co.Uk also sold at 70k

Last edited:
I'm not here to argue the value of domains. This is simply a thread to see if I can meet the valuation of someone else's domain.

I don't mean anything by saying your domains are not for me apart from the fact they're just not for me.

Thanks guys, a couple bought so far, but still looking.

As several have said, please don't waste your time sending domains in lists. General rule, if you need to list them, I'll probably not be interested. Don't mean to be harsh, but I'm only interested in really good quality domains.

Thank you for all that have sent them over this far!

The OP "said I'm only look for absolute premium domains, no brandables, typos or 'cool' domains whatsoever please"

2/3 of the replies are non related garbage from the same old repeat offenders. I dare say he has had as many PM's too. I would love to see some warnings given for spamming the same old crap for the repeat offenders.

Last edited:
Again what? Your one of the "repeat offenders" I am talking about

Tell me how is Fafsa.co.uk is either
1) A word
2) Premium
3) Or a category killer

So to put it bluntly, you either cannot read, you are spamming or you are pretending to be a dumb dumb. Which is it ?
His money, my domain who are you to care about?

The OP "said I'm only look for absolute premium domains, no brandables, typos or 'cool' domains whatsoever please"

2/3 of the replies are non related garbage from the same old repeat offenders. I dare say he has had as many PM's too. I would love to see some warnings given for spamming the same old crap for the repeat offenders.

Warnings issued.

check this out:
wardrobes.co.uk
wardrobes.uk

Is this thread still looking ?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom