Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

One word premium .co.uk's £xx,xxx+ budget

Hi all,

Just wanted to give this a quick bump. Just bought pets.co.uk and looking for more of the right domains.

If anyone has any ultra premium domains in the lead gen/finance/digital (ie. anything that doesn't need a product shipped) niches they're interested in selling please email them over to my email address in the first post. Only top quality one word premiums and no brandables please.

Thanks,
John

Hi all,

Just wanted to give this a quick bump. Just bought pets.co.uk and looking for more of the right domains.

If anyone has any ultra premium domains in the lead gen/finance/digital (ie. anything that doesn't need a product shipped) niches they're interested in selling please email them over to my email address in the first post. Only top quality one word premiums and no brandables please.

Thanks,
John

Congrats out of interest how much did you buy pets.co.uk for ?

John are you just looking for .co.uk or would you consider a .uk ?

Sorry, but I prefer to keep my deals private out of respect for the seller.

I would only consider .co.uk's and generally I'd want the .uk too for brand protection.

Fuelless.co.uk + Fuelless.uk

Just picked up Technology.co.uk. Again, still plenty of budget there for the right names.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of super premium domains that are for sale for the right price, I'm happy to pay a finders fee of 5% of the final sale price if I go on to buy it (eg. I buy a name at £50k, you get £2.5k for leading me to it)

Just picked up Technology.co.uk. Again, still plenty of budget there for the right names.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of super premium domains that are for sale for the right price, I'm happy to pay a finders fee of 5% of the final sale price if I go on to buy it (eg. I buy a name at £50k, you get £2.5k for leading me to it)

Holiday.co.uk at domainlore, I'll send my referral bank details over lol

Cheers, lol. I had been offered that before, and still thinking about it. It's a great name!

I should say, if I've already been offered it the past the above doesn't apply (or if it's on domainlore, as I'm always keeping an eye there myself). I was more thinking of names that people have approached privately, or even found on the likes of sedo.etc. Maybe the name is too costly for them or something like that.

Cool name! Not sure what I’d do with it but could you email me your asking price?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom