Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Premium Voucher code/coupon site for sale

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by donton, Aug 6, 2021.

1. donton United Kingdom

donton Active Member

During the original lockdown last year I found myself with not a lot to do in evenings. I bought probably the premium domain set for vouchers (at huge expense) and set to work.

Since then, my day job has gone crazy and things have ground to a gradual halt. I also had a couple of approaches for the names which turned my head, and I've not got back into it since. Another opportunity has come up so I'm putting this out there. I'm not desperate to sell and if I'm unable to command the price I'm looking for (low six figures) I'll hang onto it and finish the project myself when I have the time.

I'm selling the suit of A1 premium .co.uk/uk domains along with the custom site I've had developed. The site is functional but needs polishing - it has been developed to pull in voucher code/coupon/deals feeds from various affiliate networks twice daily. The imports can be tidied up by hand, or pushed directly to the front end.

The site isn't limited to voucher codes, the one word name means it can be user for gift vouchers, food vouchers - or any kind of voucher really.

There's been some affiliate revenue, but assume zero for the sake of this sales post. There's some backlink history to the names, which are circa 25 years old (except the .uk's of course!) It also contains over 100 pages of unique content and enjoys a good presence organically on google.

Happy to divulge more info via PM. It's a half-assed sales post because I'm incredibly reluctant to let go after taking several years to negotiate a deal for the names in the first place.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup