Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Problems registering domains tonight...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed or had any problems with whois not updating?...

Ive regged a few domains tonight and the whois hasn't updated... In the past whois details have been updated instantly by my registra... Wonder if it is them or something Nominet related as I noticed a few other people talking about problems with the dac and whois today?

Rich :roll:

No problems tonight, but a day or two ago there was a 20 minute delay in the whois updating.

I think that must have been the day - the whois has updated on the domains in question so all is good now!

Thanks for the reply! :)

Rich :cool:

There's a lot of bulk updating being done in preparation for the system upgrade. Clogging the automaton up I think

S

I have been sending requests tot he automaton which are being accepted by the nominet mail server but no action is being taken on them. Some from mid yesterday.
I resubmitted one and got a response back an hour or two later but the previous ones have still not gone through. I have been resubmitting them but getting nowhere.

I now have a growing queue of renewals and new registrations. I am not going to submit any further ones until I can get a response from the automaton.

Update:

The ones I resubmitted around 7am this morning are showing correct in whois but I have not received the confirmation emails back yet.

We have been experiencing delays of around 20 minutes for registering/modifying UK domains.

Yes, its down to about 20 minutes now but at least we are getting the emails back so we know whats happening.
Im managed to clear the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom