Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PROMO SALE . PRICE FROM 101 TO 191 GBP: Shopz.co & other..

Reaction score

Attachments

• PROMO.jpg
    PROMO.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
The formatting of your opening post is disgusting.

If you are a seller, spend some time to format your post nicely so that it is easy to read and doesn't just look like a spam post.

Use the editor provided to modify links so they are descriptive.

My post is very clear & nicely
Price range for each domain from £ 101 to £ 191
And as seller i give to potential buyers to choose the extension want to look co. me. co.uk etc..it's more easy & is not a spam

Kind regards,

Yeh you right, and british people put him in disgrace & prosecuted because was gay.....unfortunately
Your own country's history is not so great either, but let's not get into that here.

Seemly is right. Selling domains is tough enough - why put your potential customers off?
Take his advice if you want people to even consider looking at your domains. You could easily have listed them like this...

...etc.

Ps. I'm one of the few people on this forum who buys exotic cctld's. I won't be buying any of yours.

My post is very clear & nicely
Price range for each domain from £ 101 to £ 191
And as seller i give to potential buyers to choose the extension want to look co. me. co.uk etc..it's more easy & is not a spam

Kind regards,

So out of the following options, which one looks better and is more descriptive?

Option 1:
https://sedo.com/search/?member=76efe2b99b9074e582d5877c1e2756447563acf1&cc[0]=co.uk
https://sedo.com/search/?member=76efe2b99b9074e582d5877c1e2756447563acf1&cc[0]=net

Option 2:

Last edited:
I don't know why you marked my post as "funny", I was trying to help you.

What is funny, is the number of new members trying to sell junk here lately who used to frequent flippa.

flippa.png

Their gain is our loss. :(

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom