Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Recent Private Sale

Congrats a great sale.

It would be really interesting to know how you ended up arriving at 110k, was there a lot of negotiation? Did they make you an initial low ball offer and you just went back with £110k firm take it or leave style, or maybe they just asked/offered a price outright and you accepted it?

Congrats a great sale.

It would be really interesting to know how you ended up arriving at 110k, was there a lot of negotiation? Did they make you an initial low ball offer and you just went back with £110k firm take it or leave style, or maybe they just asked/offered a price outright and you accepted it?

There was a bit of negotiation, offer and counter offer. I got very close to the price I wanted. Interestingly, they were only interested in the .uk, but in the end we agreed a deal for both extensions.

There was a bit of negotiation, offer and counter offer. I got very close to the price I wanted. Interestingly, they were only interested in the .uk, but in the end we agreed a deal for both extensions.

That's really interesting thank you for sharing that info.

Reinforces good reasons not to let "premium" domains go for a pony (or a monkey) on auction sites especially the .UK

One of the international buyers in one of our names was the same, didn't really care about .co.uk - just the .uk. My boss is only launching sites on .uk's now, beginning to rank really well.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom