Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk removalmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<THIS SITE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD (SUBJECT TO FINAL TRANSFERS & PAPERWORK ETC ETC>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<THIS SITE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD (SUBJECT TO FINAL TRANSFERS & PAPERWORK ETC ETC>>>>>>>>>>>

The Removalmen.co.uk is now for sale: Here is some information on the website:-

My website www.removalmen.co.uk is highly ranked in the organic search engines and currently generates about 15 leads per day through the organic listings.

Site stats:

PageRank 6 (with many internal pages having PR5 & PR4).
Built in Wordpress
2 Year old domain
UK Hosted
Hundreds of page 1 positions in Google including:

Removal Companies
Cheap Removals
Cheap Removal Companies
Removal Men
Essex Removals
Cheap removal Company
Free Removal Quotes

In fact the site has over 300 page 1 positions and hundreds more page 2 positions with some keywords including:

Removal
Removals
Removal Company etc etc on page 2 of Google. Alot of the positions held in Google are localised, for example (removal companies xxxxxxx) Therefore showing up when people are looking for a local removal company.

Over the past 30 days, the website has had:

1,784 visits and has had 267 completed quote requests. This means the website yields a high conversion rate.

The wordpress website has over 2,000 pages so far, and growing on a daily basis covering all cities, counties and towns within the UK and also all european counties. It has a blog built into the website which currently has over 40 posts so far.

Google adwords & Google analytics are already set up.

There is an affiliate program with one of the lead generation companies that offer £5 per lead. I can give you the details of the company to sign up to for this. There are others, but i haven't researched past this one company due to time restraints on my part.

With this site averaging 15 leads per day through the organic listings = £75 per day income x 30 days on average = £2,250 per month. This is without that is already set up and ready to go with £1,450 credit balance in the account, but not yet started.

The reason for the sale is, i am looking to invest more into my primary business, and need a cash injection to move to the next phase of pushing my business forward. Monthly income is not enough.

As yet i have not installed the affilaite form, so there is no current income from the website, but everything is set up and ready to monetise. The are also some advertising spots on the website that you can make money from (banner ads, text links) as this is a PR6 im sure this will generate some good income on a monthly basis.

This is a great opportunity for someone to reap the rewards of a site that is all set up and ready to make money from the work that i have put in to it.

Offers invited via posts or PM.

If not sold by Saturday at 6pm, then i will keep the site and inject the income from other sources for my new project.

Last edited:
If it is getting 15 leads a day, then surely it is criminal not to have the affiliate program intergrated into the website ? or have you already tried it, and it didn't convert as well ?

How long has it been generating 15 leads a day for, and what is your ball park figure ?

If it is getting 15 leads a day, then surely it is criminal not to have the affiliate program intergrated into the website ? or have you already tried it, and it didn't convert as well ?

How long has it been generating 15 leads a day for, and what is your ball park figure ?

This :)

rob atsign hey dot co dot uk if prefer email !

im afraid it is criminal, i havent tried, and the company that do the affiliate program have even said that as long as i include their data, i can style the form as i like :) there are only a few extra fields that need to be put on the field, so it shouldn't effect the conversions as at all (or hardly).

No BIN in mind right now, just looking for offers, but im looking for more than £10,000 as i can make this in just a few months with natural positions and with the slight PPC budget already on adwords.

So interested in offer over £10k i suppose.

<<<ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION>>>

I have already ordered and paid for a tv web presenter to go above the "our main benefits" section. (our main benefits will move down to make way for the presenter) - about 20 seconds long.

Last edited:
I am willing to bet you wont get the £10k for it.

What PPC is running, and why, if there is nothing to convert to?

Are you open to a structured deal in terms of a few quid upfront, then the rest based on earnings eg. 50% rev share for 12 months as that would probably create a bigger benefit, if it all works :)

I am willing to bet you wont get the £10k for it.

What PPC is running, and why, if there is nothing to convert to?

Are you open to a structured deal in terms of a few quid upfront, then the rest based on earnings eg. 50% rev share for 12 months as that would probably create a bigger benefit, if it all works :)

not sure why i would accept a revenue share, when i can just stick a form on there and keep 100% of the revenue:confused :confused:

I am only looking to sell it as i need a cash injection, not share the benefits with someone

Here is a link to a screenshot of my webmail from the enquiries so far today (cut out certain personal info for obvious reasons)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ryhfgl.png - actually 21 leads today SO FAR!!!!

I am looking for more than £10k as i can make this in a matter of 4 months by doing nothing, but i need cash injection. Also there is £1,450 in the adwords account already.

The adwords account is all ready to go live but hasnt yet.

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEARER TO ALL:

This site was designed and built to compete with the other lead generation companies in the industry (hense the massive PPC campaign setup) but not i dont have time to run it (as there will be a lot of work in managing all the leads and sending them out to removal companies etc etc etc) they were going to be sold to up to 6 companies each lead @ £4 per lead (£4 x 6 = £24 income per lead if done this way) work out the income it can make already if you have time to manage this project.

The ppc i will put live when i put the affiliate form on IF i do not sell it...

To be honest, this site is easily worth £25k - £30k of anyones money as it is already promoted hard, and showing up very well. All the donkey work has been done.

Last edited:
It does look good, but the bit I am struggling with is why not spend the very little time it needs to make the hands free rev?

It does not take long at all, it could have been done probably in the time spent collating the data for this thread, to hook up an aff system :)

If the PPC is the generator for the cash then it makes the prospect very different, however if it is natural then its a no brainer.

It is tempting, but does sound almost too good to be true to be honest. As with most things like that I am very wary.

lol, i get your point and have just been discussing that with another member on this forum. honestly, the PPC has not gone live yet, with £0.00 spent on PPC so far, so all income is from natural listings.

as i said, i need instant cash injection, not monthly drip, but im starting to think i am mad for selling it, lol.....

i will if i get a good enough offer, but if not, then i will keep it.

Honestly there are no strings with this deal, (yeah i know, hard to imagine). it was meant to be a site that i generated leads from and sold at a huge prfit, but now other things are taking the time & money, so i thought i would put it up on here and see what i get offered for it.

if no sensible offers on here, then i will get the cash injection somewhere else, and put the affiliate form on it myself, run the PPC on it too to generate a laod of £5 affilaite payments, and if the PPC runs profitable, then keep that going too (the ppc campaigns are set up localised all over the uk with geo targeting on each campaign and adgroup (its been a massive task to set that up, and tons and tons of hours to get it right to ensure maximum QS and minimum spend per click).

Some screenshots of analytics to prove all is organic traffic & conversions proof:

http://i53.tinypic.com/10ge9v6.jpg - proof of conversions (goals)
http://i51.tinypic.com/o7lnxk.png - total traffic (last 7 days)
http://i53.tinypic.com/aku99k.png - non paid traffic (last 7 days)
http://i54.tinypic.com/xf287a.png - paid traffic (last 7 days)

I cant be any more transparent than that can i???

<<<OH AND ANOTHER THING I FORGOT>>>

I have spent over £1,000 on domains that will come with this sale.... they are all:

www.removalcompanies-xxxxxx.co.uk - bUT, london is .org.uk though as .co.uk was taken already.

for nearly every county & city in the UK... These have the same template as the main site on all of them, but are ALL "no index" these have been done for the PPC campaign only not seo. But can easily have unique content added to them in time and take out the "no index" to set up for localised search. (all are already set up).

example is www.removalcompanies-cornwall.co.uk

I must be mad!!!

It does look good, but the bit I am struggling with is why not spend the very little time it needs to make the hands free rev?

It does not take long at all, it could have been done probably in the time spent collating the data for this thread, to hook up an aff system :)

If the PPC is the generator for the cash then it makes the prospect very different, however if it is natural then its a no brainer.

It is tempting, but does sound almost too good to be true to be honest. As with most things like that I am very wary.

I have had 1 offer now. Any other offers for this site?

By the way, the company offering the affiliate program is www.uk-removal.co.uk (i thought it was www.getamover.co.uk) but i called today to confirm and it was UK-Removal.co.uk.

I have asked them to send me their information on getting it set up, so if your interested ask me for it, and when i get it i can send it on to you.

BTW - Yesterday, the site actually generated 29 leads by the end of the day. It was the best day so far for the site (29 x £5 = £145.00 earnings for the day if i had the affiliate form on there).

I need to pull my finger out and get it on there.

Commission is paid at the end of every month on the affiliate program & a daily report sent to you of the activity (leads sent through).

Is there only that one affiliate programme available?

Surprised UK-Removal aren't biting your hand off for it if everything stacks up.

its the only one i have looked in to.

not approached them with the site sale to be honest.

Is there only that one affiliate programme available?

Surprised UK-Removal aren't biting your hand off for it if everything stacks up.

I'd give them a try if I was you, they seem to be the perfect and accessible "end user" to shift it to.

Including whatever additional margin they make on top of the lead prices they pay out, their payback period would be far lower than it already is for someone with no connection to the removal industry.

Are you sure uk-removal aff prog has national coverage of removals lead buyers in this market??

Having a family member ranked TOP in G on his local seo terms running his own removals company he's in deep shit. The markets dead dead dead. However that doesnt mean desperate removals firms are not still throwing cash at leadgen...

Can you post up site traffic screenshot please of last 6 months to date?

If you look back in the thread i have posted screenshots of various analytical data (this should be enough for anyone who is serious to enter into negotiations with.

I have had an offer of £16,000 (which is the best offer so far). however the potential buyer has asked that I continue to SEO the site for the next 3 months which will set me in a cost of about £2k, which im not happy to do.

Therefore I have now put a BIN on the site of £15,000 for a quick sale as I now need the cash injection for my other business.

First come, first served!

£16k offer on the table, which will cost you £2k , so really is a £14k offer and you are wanting £15k for a quick sale.

Its costing £8k pa to keep it where it is and earning £0 at the moment.

For the sake of a grand that sounds like a decent offer?

Sales psych interests me :)

looking to close this today if possible. I have had interest shown for a Tuesday purchase (not guaranteed, as they need to check with a business partner).

I have tried to be as transparent as possible in selling this, as there are no strings and no catches.

As far as im concerned, its just a good deal to help with the cash injection of a different project i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom