Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Reseller hosting

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent but cheap reseller host. Only need small size. Im currently with pcsmarthosting but not happy with the service or support.

I use Krystal. Never let me down in 7 years.

If I didn't run my own servers, I'd have Krystal do it for me.

I've used their reseller hosting, their WordPress Hosting, their managed hosting, their VPS standalone and they've all been great.

I now use Katapult.io, which is owned and founded by Krystal. So technically, I'm still with them.

20i is a bit tricky, though absolutelly doable :) I'm happy to have a 15-20 minute G meet call and help with an advice :)

The main issue I see over and over: resellers are not prepared to invest money and time into quality support > you need to have a solid knowledge: both general (all things related to building websites) and have to know stackcp dashboard inside-out.

Apart from that > the bills will be over 40/month if you wish to offer decent service, own the users (you need to have whmcs licence) and be able to cross-sell other services

.. the rest is business as usual: processes, growth, optimisation, improving processes, and so on :)

all the success!!
H

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom