20i Reseller Hosting

RoR Catch script

Discussion in 'Drop catching Domain Names' started by PoshTiger, Jun 2, 2019.

1. PoshTiger United Kingdom

PoshTiger Well-Known Member

I can make a script based on Linux C (so it's nice and fast but you'll need a Centos VDS or something) that'll import a CSV list and try to reg them for you. No DAC checking - just straight Regg'ing from the CSV file in the order of the CSV file.

It'll be a manual command you run - something like 'regdomains <input.csv>' and you'll get the response in the command shell.

It'll have a testbed switch too so you can make sure you're allowed to chase by the 21st. I'll charge £200 for it for each person - which will include 1 hour setup on your VDS and a little training.

I need at least 10 people to go for it to make it worth my while so if you're interested - please PM me and I'll add you to the list, if at least 10 people don't go for it, I probably won't do it.

Any questions on the working, please post here - but PM me if you want to be added to the list, will probably close it at the end of the week.

Happy huntin'

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. PoshTiger United Kingdom

Up to 5 people on this already..

4. PoshTiger United Kingdom

OK - thanks to everyone that's contacted me - starting work on this now, should hopefully have it finished by the end of the week.

I'll be in touch with everyone soon.

thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. PoshTiger United Kingdom

All working and rolling out to the users today to make sure they get their testbed login,contact create & registration in time!!