Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sell your old affiliate websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to see the point of this.

I assume they reckon enough people are going to link to it and pass juice to their main site via the footer link.

imo, that assumption is going to be wrong.

I'm struggling to see the point of this.

I assume they reckon enough people are going to link to it and pass juice to their main site via the footer link.

imo, that assumption is going to be wrong.

I just found it a bit funny. I'm not involved with it and not involved with SEO anymore either ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I just found it a bit funny. I'm not involved with it and not involved with SEO anymore either ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Was this an april fools thing?

Also what ever happened to your experiment you did a while ago on here? where you bought russian links, did you ever write up a case study about that? how much you made, how long it ranked for (assuming it's dropped now)

Because if you have something that works and you let everyone else use it, it'll not work for very long when people either scale it to the moon, or adapt it in a spammier way that burns your original variant of it too.

Because if you have something that works and you let everyone else use it, it'll not work for very long when people either scale it to the moon, or adapt it in a spammier way that burns your original variant of it too.

Or people get jealous and start tracking down your domains / reporting you etc.

Increased competition be it in a niche or using a particular method is never a good thing.

I did write a case study about it ages ago, it's on my blog but it's password protected - can't remember it right now and too lazy to figure it out.

Long story short - it doesn't work anymore but was good while it lasted.

Or people get jealous and start tracking down your domains / reporting you etc.

Increased competition be it in a niche or using a particular method is never a good thing.

None of the domains I was using this on were registered in my name so that wasn't an issue - but I see what you mean. Was a joint venture with someone else and he registered the domains.

I did write a case study about it ages ago, it's on my blog but it's password protected - can't remember it right now and too lazy to figure it out.

Long story short - it doesn't work anymore but was good while it lasted.

if you can remember it/find it could you pm me? would be interested to see, thanks

"We pay per pixel at the current exchange rate. Current rate: 1px = $0.0001"

Sheer brilliance! hahaha

Click on 'Send Website' and you'll see it's all a (good) marketing attempt.

Unfortunately Cash4Websites is not a legitimate business – please don't post us your websites! Inktrap is however, so if you'd like to see some new, functioning and loved websites then check out our work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom