Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEOExperts and Footballforums (.co.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've decided to not pursue mainstream SEO as want to concentrate on aff marketing and discovered a long time ago that forums are not for me (I lack the patience). I therefore have these two to swap.

Footballforums.co.uk is a developed site with thousands of posts but it has been neglected so doesn't have any active users. There is a problem with the hosting but before it went down it was PR3 (I am happy to get the site back up for you to see if I have any interesting offers). Again I've just been lazy and haven't phoned the hosting company.

I am specifically looking for high quality finance or betting domains but will consider anything with quality.

Cheers, M.

Are you selling the domain name, SEOExperts.co.uk as this is included in the thread title...

@ Mbmarketing, this is the domain name swaps section, Marcoose is looking to swap his 2 domains for high quality finance or betting domains.

Are you selling the domain name, SEOExperts.co.uk as this is included in the thread title...

As Systreg mentioned, this thread is for swaps mate. I would consider selling though - drop me a PM with your best offer if you are interested.

Cleared mate!

If the person who bid on SEDO for seoexperts.co.uk is on here, if you would like to place the same bid through AD then I will accept the offer.

SEo Experts has now gone. Football Forums still available for swap or will take £1500 BIN ONO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom