Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk seriousadultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Been running this website for a number of years, it ranks for numerous terms in this niche.

In the last 30 days it has received:
Visits: 8,003
Unique Visits: 7,426
Page Views: 17,220
Avg Visit Duration: 2.20minutes
Bounce Rate: 60.13%

This is about the same as it receives every month, the traffic is driven almost entirely by Google Organics, with a small amount of Social also driving traffic. There is a Facebook page, which has 53 likes also included in the sale. By my own admission, some of this is paid for, it was a test. However it has continued to organically gain likes.

And of course the bit your all interested in, is Revenue - the site hasn't really been pushed especially hard in terms of monitisation, it has a single banner in the sidebar, which is with the Ashley Madison. In the last 12 months this has paid out $1105 USD.

There is about another $100 odd in the affiliate account right now.

I'm open to offers, but would be looking for a sale in the £X,XXX region. The site is really primed for a little push from page 3 to 1 on the head terms in the industry.

Look forward to any interest / questions welcomed in the thread or via PM.

Anthony

where is the content coming from and is it automated. Looks like really old content on there as well. That has to push the price down as google is not seeing fresh content to rank higher.

The content is all unique, of course there is some old stuff - the blog has been going for years and years. Feel free to make an offer and I will consider it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom