20i Reseller Hosting

Site Sale

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by lee, Jan 8, 2019.

1. lee United Kingdom

lee Active Member

Hi

I will shortly be looking to move on a website that earns but before I do, I would like to ensure that I can provide the required information that a prospective purchaser would require.

Could someone (a previous purchaser of websites would be ideal) please highlight the data that they would require to make an informed decision so that I can ensure I am prepared (If I have to keep the site for another 12 months to generate information that I cannot provide already then so be it.

I am currently running Adsense and Amazon.

Thanks

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. martin-s United Kingdom

martin-s Well-Known Member

• Traffic, inc channel split and details of any PPC spend (I'd want Search Console and GA access - NOT Webalizer type analytics)
    • Majestic TF and referring domain count
    • Running effort and costs
    • Earnings, split by type and month, and ideally going back 3 years
    • Details of largest five customers and their renewal dates (if the site is a significant purchase)

• Like Like x 1
  4. lee United Kingdom

lee Active Member

Thanks. I forgot that I had Analytics running on it (6yrs+) - makes interesting reading.

5. Admin Spain

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Martin has covered most of it, in addition, SEO history, Site platform, hosting requirements. The actual full list of things depends on the site type, e.g. I want more information if its a forum than I do if its a static content informational site.