- Joined
- Feb 17, 2006
- Posts
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
Due to a recent trademark descision, on reflection, i probably shouldn't have regged one of my domains.
The domain is parked and has no trafic, I regged it for developing but now I think perhaps not.
If I wanted to surrender it to avoid any possile future unplesantness, is it generally best to just do it or wait for someone to say 'oi, give!' then drop or transfer.
Thanks in advance
The domain is parked and has no trafic, I regged it for developing but now I think perhaps not.
If I wanted to surrender it to avoid any possile future unplesantness, is it generally best to just do it or wait for someone to say 'oi, give!' then drop or transfer.
Thanks in advance