Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK-based alternative to 123reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've used 123-reg for a very long time (8/9 years?) since moving from 1&1. I've found the 123reg site relatively simple and easy to use, so I don't want to knock them too much. However, the control panel can be very slow to use at times, and occasionally tells you a domain is unlocked when it isn't and vice versa, so making tweaks gets a bit irritating.

Based on personal experience, can anyone recommend a reliable/trustworthy alternative, ideally based in the UK?

Domainmonster are owned by the same people but use a different system and used to have much better support.
Before getting my own TAG this is were I kept my names

Thanks, I'll create a test account and have a play around with the control panel :)

I will 2nd that recommendation of Domain monster, I have used them for years, easy to reg ( no waiting for it to appear in your account) easy to use control panel, DNS updates such as A records are fast and yes the customer service is usually very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom