Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

For Sale .uk - cathedrals, composers, goths, williamshakespeare

Thanks for interest lokmeg, but being honest, I don't trade until I've known someone here quite a while. I'm retired and limit my interactions to previously known people I've traded with or known in the industry, because of old age and lack of energy! But good luck with your own stuff!
 
Thanks for interest lokmeg, but being honest, I don't trade until I've known someone here quite a while. I'm retired and limit my interactions to previously known people I've traded with or known in the industry, because of old age and lack of energy! But good luck with your own stuff!
Haha. No bother. All the best with the sale.
 
Last edited:
@Siusaidh, I can confirm that @lokmeg is a genuine buyer, as he bought off me recently, fast payment and great to deal with.
Thank you. I finally followed through on your comment, and I found lokmeg to be exactly what you said: genuine, fast. and a real pleasure to deal with. So I appreciate the heads up which gave me confidence, and I recomment Lokmeg to anyone else who considers dealing with him.
 
Top Bottom