Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking at starting a UK based ecommerce site and was wondering what the postage options are.

The product fits in a standard letter envelope and according to the Royal Mail site this would cost 60p.

Would this be the cheapest option or are there cheaper options? No idea of the volume which I will be posting a month but are there bulk discounts or would a franking machine be a good option?

Next to this.. We will most probably be leaving Northern Ireland in a few months and move back to somewhere a bit more sunny, would anyone know a good fulfilment company where I can send the products and packaging in bulk and they take care of the packaging and shipping?

Thanks

My shipping mostly goes through DPD for anything over £30.

Their tracking is astounding, you can see the van on a map driving to your house, 1 hour time slots, option to change delivery date via text, a text at 9am telling you delivery time etc.

I haven't tried any but there are loads of UK companies that do fulfilment, including Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom