Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Portfolio Unique online business for sale (job board niche)

Portfolio domains
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Posts
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Have my own online startup for sale.

It already has traffic and active︃ users and huge growth potential, it is a unique freelance platform built from scratch.

You can take a look: work chimp . net

We can always negotiate the price.

Let me know︊ if you are interested.

Dm for details.
 
Last edited:
In any case, my DMs are open, and I am looking for a partner for a nominal investment, I am confident he will be very pleased, and we could also launch additional projects together, I have over 18 years of experience in this field, so I know what I’m talking about.

But only serious people please, without timewasters.

I wish everyone a good day.
 
Top Bottom