Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Urgent logo required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you know of a decent graphic designer, could you please get in touch. I need a quality logo and fast!

PM sent.

If anyone is looking for a logo to be designed, give me a shout. My sig is a link to some of my portfolio.

Johnny

PM sent.

If anyone is looking for a logo to be designed, give me a shout. My sig is a link to some of my portfolio.

Johnny

I can vouch for Johnny, I use his logo service regularly. He often surprises me with great designs that are usually better than I was expecting and he's always very fast with delivery. Oh, and very reasonable prices.

Thanks for all the PMs, just in discussions with one at the moment, but if that falls through I'll be in touch :)

PM sent.

Johnny

Just purchased a logo created by Johnny. Top notch work, superb professional service & fast. Will definitely use again, recommended! :)

Just purchased a logo created by Johnny. Top notch work, superb professional service & fast. Will definitely use again, recommended! :)

cool
I will def use Johnny then when something is beyond me, as the Alien has pretty hot design skills himself! so is a good recommendation then

Johnny's the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom